Do you have something to say? Would like to let our readers know what you're up to, where you're going, what you're doing? Would you like to become a contributor on Montcomom.com? If so, here are a few simple guidelines on what you need to do to get the job done!
What we are looking for:
- Original content, not previously posted on another blog.
- Community Events contributors - helping to keep the community calendar jam packed with fun family events.
- Are you a traveling Mom? Share your best travel stories and advice with other moms.
- A "Day in the Life" type of post.. something that all moms can relate to.
- Are you a working Montgomery County Mom? You could write a post about finding the balance between work & home.
- Different parenting perspectives:
The ideal contributor is:
- Home Decor - Give moms ideas on how to jazz up their homes
- DIY Moms - Share your DIY tales
- Gardening Moms - share gardening tips
- A mom who has lots to share with the Montgomery County Mom readers
- Can commit to a minimum of 2 posts/month
* This is not a paying position, but we share lots of fun opportunities and the occasional swag with our contributors.
If you would like to join the Montgomery County Mom Team please click here to complete our contributor application.
Please keep in mind that we are looking for "G" rated content and although we appriciate your opinion we have an obligation to our readers to keep www.montcomom.com a friendly, non-threating, non-political site.